Insights Into the World Ceramic Tiles Market (2019-2024): Trends & Challenges Shaping the Future of the Industry
DUBLIN, July 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Ceramic Tiles Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 – 2024)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global ceramic tiles market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 7% from 2018 to 2024.
- Increasing construction spending is the key factor in driving the ceramic tiles market globally.
- China, Japan, and India construction business are experiencing robust growth owing to boost industry growth in the Asia-Pacific market, as well as global market. Rising disposable income and high population other factors which are possibly Influencing the construction sector so as the ceramic tiles market.
- The advancements in digital printing technology are being increased by the vendors to provide ceramic tiles with a wide range of design aesthetics.
- The ceramics tiles market is accounting for about 80% of the Non-resilient flooring market.
- However, governmental regulations pertaining to the carbon emissions in the production of ceramic tiles hamper market growth.
- Ceramic tiles are widely applicable in residential and commercial buildings, owing to their durability and crack resistance nature. Protective coatings on ceramic tiles offer high water resistance, stain protection, and cleanup.
Key Market Trends
Global Consumption of Ceramic Tiles
- Global consumption of ceramic tiles is consistently increased against the backdrop of post-crisis recovery of the global economy and growth of construction in Asia-Pacific. Prior, the market fluctuated slightly, remaining stable on the whole. As a result, the consumption of ceramic tiles increased significantly over recent years.
- Asia-Pacific dominated the consumption of ceramic tile in 2017, accounting the major percentage of the global market. Asia-Pacific’s leadership is due to high construction volumes amid strong economic growth and a large population.
- Ceramic tiles are extensively used in new residential as well as in home improvement activities. Furthermore, ceramic tiles are used in commercial applications such as malls and shopping centers as well as work and office spaces.
Global Production of Ceramic Tiles
- Over the years, Asian countries saw a significant increase in the production of ceramic tiles. In 2008, Asia produced three times the volume of tiles manufactured in the European Union.
- In Asia, the ceramic tile production rose at an average annual rate of 6.8% from 2008 to 2017. The region accounts large percentage of global ceramic tiles market.
The report covers major international players operating in the Global Ceramic Tiles Market. In terms of market share, few of the major players currently dominate the market. However, with technological advancement and product innovation, mid-size to smaller companies are increasing their market presence by securing new contracts and by tapping new markets.
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.4 Trends Shaping the Global Ceramic Tiles Market
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.7 Challenges of the Global Ceramic Tiles Market
4.8 Recent Developments in the Market
4.9 Technological Innovations
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product
5.1.1 Floor Tiles
5.1.2 Wall Tiles
5.1.3 Vitrified Tile
5.1.4 Industrial Tile
5.1.5 Other Tiles
5.2 By Application
5.3.1 North America
5.3.2 South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Mohawk Industries Inc.
6.1.2 Florida Tile Inc.
6.1.3 Ceramiche Atlas Concorde S.p.A
6.1.4 China Ceramics Co. Ltd.
6.1.5 British Ceramic Tile
6.1.6 Gruppo Ceramiche Ricchetti S.p.A
6.1.7 Porcelanosa Grupo
6.1.8 RAK Ceramics P.J.S.C
6.1.9 Kajaria Ceramics
6.1.10 Dal-Tile Corporation
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS ON THE GLOBAL CERAMIC TILES MARKET
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5xozfa
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets